Terms & Conditions
Please note that the current terms and conditions apply as of Monday 16 January 2023.
ASB Waterfront Theatre COVID-19 Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- Fitness to attend Venue.
No-one may enter the venue who:
a) Has COVID-19 or is awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b) Has any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste)
c) Is subject to Government self-isolation/quarantine requirements.
- If any of clauses 1a-c above apply to you (or a member of your group booking), you are entitled to: exchange to an alternative performance (if available), transfer the value of your tickets as account credit (valid for 24 months from the date it was created) or receive a full refund. This only applies to the member(s) of your group who is/are directly affected.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1a - c you must notify the ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event a performance is cancelled due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event a performance is postponed due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date. If the new performance date/s are not suitable for you to attend, you will be entitled to a refund.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at the venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue. In this instance your tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, prices, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised ticket seller (e.g. ASB Waterfront Theatre, Auckland Theatre Company, Ticketmaster)
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled and you cannot attend a re-scheduled or alternative performance.
- Any payments for tickets will be held by the Venue’s Management as stakeholder (and not beneficially) in a separate bank account until the performance for which the tickets were purchased has taken place.
- On account credit is valid for 24 months from the date it was created.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Cameras, and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium unless specific permission has been granted by the Venue’s Management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and all other electrical devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office or on the promoter’s website.
Refer here for additional COVID-19 information regarding Auckland Theatre Company performances and for Terms & Conditions relating to sale of Subscription Tickets by Auckland Theatre Company, please click here.
Gift Voucher terms & conditions:
- Gift vouchers are valid only for tickets to Auckland Theatre Company shows and events at the ASB Waterfront Theatre that are being ticketed by Auckland Theatre Company.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- If a voucher is used for a performance that is later cancelled, any refund will be in the form of a new gift voucher.
- If the total value of the purchase exceeds the value of this gift voucher, the person redeeming the voucher will be required to pay the difference prior to the ticket(s) being issued.
- Tickets to all performances are subject to availability – we recommend booking early to secure your preferred date(s).
- Voucher is valid for one year from date of purchase.