Ticketing Info / Box Office @styleClass>
Due to COVID-19, ASB Waterfront Theatre is only open for scheduled events.
The box office is still operating and can be contacted by phone or email.
Box office operating hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm.
Phone. 0800 ATC TIX (282 849)
COVID-19 Refund & Exchange Policy
- You are eligible for a refund or ticket exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance due to any of the following reasons;
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 you may exchange your tickets free of charge to an alternative performance or receive a voucher valid until December 2021. If you wish to do this you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1 you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date or if the dates don’t work you will be entitled to a refund.
How can I book tickets?
- Online: When you book online you can select your own seats
- Phone: Call 0800 ATC TIX (0800 282 849)
What if I purchase tickets and then can't attend the performance on the date I selected?
For Auckland Theatre Company subscribers
Outside of COVID-19 related reasons, exchanging tickets is an exclusive benefit only available to Auckland Theatre Company subscribers. This is a complimentary no-reason-required ticket exchange service. All we ask is that you return your ticket to us at least 48 hours in advance of the original performance and nominate your preferred new performance date for that play. This service is not available for ATC Snap A Seat or for tickets not bought as part of a subscription.
If you’re not an Auckland Theatre Company subscriber
All tickets purchased are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Terms and conditions apply if you are exchanging tickets from a preview performance, a premiere performance or out of an ATC Theatre Club booking. Ticket exchanges can only be made once Auckland Theatre Company’s box Office staff have received your original tickets or proof that your tickets have been destroyed. Prior to this, no exchange will be processed nor seats reserved. Tickets can be exchanged to any other available performance within the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
When returning tickets, please send them to:
- Post: ATC Box Office, PO Box 96002, Balmoral, Auckland 1342.
- Courier: ASB Waterfront Theatre, 138 Halsey Street, Auckland, 1010.
- Email: scan/photograph and send to: email@example.com
Please be sure to enclose your postal address, new preferred performance date and time and contact number. You can also visit the ASB Waterfront Theatre, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. We can process the exchange while you wait.
What if I lose my tickets?
In most cases, tickets can be replaced free of charge. Call us on 0800 ATC TIX (282 849) and we’ll make sure replacement tickets are waiting for you at box office.
For Auckland Theatre Company shows, concession prices are available for full-time students, members of recognised entertainment organisations, Community Services Card holders and people 25 years old or younger. Presentation of an appropriate ID will be required at ticket collection. Concession tickets must be picked up from the box office.
30 under 30
If you are under 30 and love theatre, you can now purchase $30 tickets to any Auckland Theatre Company mainbill show! Find out more info here.
For other shows at the ASB Waterfront Theatre, other conditions may apply.
Unlike many other ticket agencies and theatres, the ASB Waterfront Theatre does not charge a booking fee. Some productions and events may incur a credit card surcharge at point of purchase.
If we didn't answer a question here, please give us a call on 0800 ATC TIX or see our Terms and Conditions.
What are preview performances?
Preview performances are the first performances of a season and are a chance for final tweaks to be made before opening night. They are likened to a public dress rehearsals – and tickets are priced at a lower rate.
What are premiere performances?
Premiere performances are in the first week of a season. We offer a special price on Auckland Theatre Company shows if you see the show in the first week!