Auckland Theatre Company Subscription Terms & Conditions
Please read the following information carefully. All subscription tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Auckland Theatre Company offers a complimentary ticket exchange service for all subscribers up to 48 hours prior to the performance for which the tickets were booked.
2. Ticket exchanges within 48 hours of the performance for which the original tickets were booked will be made at the sole discretion of Auckland Theatre Company and may attract a transfer fee.
3. Tickets can be exchanged for others for any other performance within the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
4. Auckland Theatre Company’s box office may require receiving the original tickets prior to an exchange being made. No other seats will be held whilst the box office awaits the original tickets.
5. If you are a subscriber, there will be no additional charge if you exchange a ticket for another ticket of the same value.
6. If your ticket exchange involves transferring a ticket to a ticket with a higher price (for example, exchanging a ticket from a Preview show for a ticket to a Standard show, exchanging a B reserve ticket for an A Reserve or Premium ticket, or exchanging an A Reserve ticket for a Premium ticket), you will be charged the difference between the two ticket prices. Auckland Theatre Company will not refund the difference between the ticket prices if you choose to exchange your ticket for a less expensive ticket (for example, exchanging a ticket from a Standard show to a Preview show, moving from Premium to A or B Reserve or from A Reserve to B Reserve).
7. If you exchange a ticket issued as part of a Theatre Club, in the case of between one and five tickets being transferred to another performance in the show season, you will be charged the difference between the Theatre Club price and the Season Pass subscription price for the performance your club member wishes to attend.
8. Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances, it may not be possible to meet your requested seat preference. In this instance, seats that are as close as possible to your requested seating will be allocated to you.
9. Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
10. Any handling and transactions fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
11. As a subscriber, you will receive emails from Auckland Theatre Company. You are welcome to unsubscribe from these at any time.
12. Presentation of current and valid ID is required for concession tickets. Proof of eligibility for existing subscribers aged 65 and over is not required.
For Terms and Conditions relating to sale of non-Subscription tickets at the ASB Waterfront Theatre, please click here.
Auckland Theatre Company provides a complimentary no-reason-required ticket exchange service exclusively for subscribers. Before we can process your transfer, we first need to receive details of your original tickets. Prior to this, no exchange will be processed nor seats reserved. We will need the order number and the seat row and number at least 48 hours before the performance that you’d like to move out of.
When returning tickets, be sure to include your new preferred performance date and time, and your daytime contact details.
Book with Peace of Mind
Purchase with confidence knowing that you can exchange your booking for another performance or get a full refund if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance as a result of circumstances related to COVID-19. See full COVID-19 refund and exchange terms and conditions.