Terms and conditions for subscription tickets
Please read the following information carefully. All subscription tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Auckland Theatre Company offers a complimentary ticket exchange service for Regular, Season Pass and Theatre Club subscribers up to 48 hours prior to the performance for which the tickets were booked.
- Ticket exchanges within 48 hours of the performance for which the original tickets were booked will be made at the sole discretion of Auckland Theatre Company and may attract a transfer fee.
- Tickets can be exchanged for any other performance within the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
- Auckland Theatre Company’s Box Office must receive the original tickets prior to an exchange being made. No other seats will be held whilst awaiting the return of the original tickets.
- As a Regular subscriber, there will be no additional charge if you exchange a ticket to another performance with the same price structure.
- As a Regular subscriber, if you exchange a ticket from a Preview or Matinee show for a ticket to a Premiere or Standard show, or from a Premiere show to a Standard show, you will be charged the difference between the two ticket prices. Auckland Theatre Company will not refund the difference between the ticket prices for exchanges from Standard shows to Premiere, Matinee or Preview shows, or from Premiere shows to Matinee or Preview shows. Season Pass subscription tickets can be exchanged, availability allowing, within the same season, with no difference to pay.
- If you exchange a ticket issued as part of a Theatre Club, in the case of one to five tickets being transferred to another performance in the season, you will be charged the difference between the Theatre Club price and the Regular subscription price for the performance they wish to attend.
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances it may not be possible to meet your requested seat preference. In this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
- If you exchange a Snap A Seat ticket, you will be charged the difference between the Snap A Seat price and the Regular subscription price.
- If you purchase multiple Snap A Seat subscriptions, Auckland Theatre Company will endeavor to seat all patrons near each other, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any handling and transactions fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Presentation of current and valid ID is required for concession tickets. Proof of eligibility for existing subscribers aged 65 and over is not required.
For Terms and Conditions relating to sale of non-Subscription tickets at the ASB Waterfront Theatre, please click here.