COVID-19 Information @styleClass>
12 March 2021
With confirmation Auckland is moving back into COVID-19 alert level 1, Auckland Theatre Company’s full season of The Haka Party Incident has been rescheduled to March 30-April 10.
28 Feb 2021
Due to Auckland moving into COVID-19 alert level 3 as of 6am 28 February 2021, the ASB Waterfront Theatre will be closed. The whole season of The Haka Party Incident will be rescheduled to new dates. When we know what these dates are we will advise ticketholders by email. Tickets for The Haka Party Incident have been taken off sale until new dates can be determined.
The Box Office is still operating and can be contacted by email. As you can imagine, our Box Office is fielding a large number of requests and enquiries and we greatly appreciate your patience, support and understanding.
Auckland Theatre Company Administration and Rehearsals
Hours 9am-5pm | Phone 09 309 0390 | Email email@example.com
Box office and Show Inquiries
Hours 9am-4pm | Phone 0800 ATC TIX (282 849) | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB Waterfront Theatre Event Inquiries
COVID-19 Refund & Exchange Policy @styleClass>
- You are eligible for a refund or ticket exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance due to any of the following reasons;
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 you may exchange your tickets free of charge to an alternative performance or receive a voucher valid until December 2021. If you wish to do this you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1 you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date or if the dates don’t work you will be entitled to a refund.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS INCLUDING COVID-19 CLAUSES
Level 2 Zoning @styleClass>
Each of the three zones at ASB Waterfront Theatre will have its own designated entrance and exit, toilets and staff. Zone A is designated accessible for those with access requirements. Ushers will be on hand to help guide you.
Inside the auditorium, Zone A will incorporate the front and middle sections of the stalls. Zone B will be the rear section of the stalls. Zones A and B will be separated with a Perspex barrier screen. Zone C will be the circle. In all three areas patrons will be seated checkerboard-style to allow for social distancing. There will be a minimum of two empty seats between bookings within a row and the seat directly in front of each patron will be left vacant.
To ensure we are keeping you as safe as possible throughout your visit to ASB Waterfront Theatre we have implemented the following protocols;
- Social distancing
- Contact tracing QR codes at all entrances
- Contactless payments and ticketing, no cash transactions available
- Touch-free water coolers
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the venue
- All theatre staff will wear masks
- Theatre patrons are encouraged to wear masks for the safety of themselves and others
- Enhanced cleaning routines have been implemented to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
- Requesting that patrons do not attend the theatre if feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 related symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste) or have been in contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19.
You will be able to purchase drinks, bar snacks and ice creams from the pop-up bars in each zone. Though mingling will not be permitted in foyers, table service will be available, and you will be able to take your drinks and snacks into the auditorium. Food and beverage will not be available to purchase after the show.
22 Feb 2021
We are delighted that the government has announced a move back to Alert Level 1 effective midnight tonight, Monday 22 February. In level 1, all performances of the MiNDFOOD season of Two Ladies will proceed as planned.