In alert level 1, our Balmoral office and ASB Waterfront Theatre box office is open to visitors.
Auckland Theatre Company Administration and Rehearsals
Hours 9am-5pm | Phone 09 309 0390 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Box office and Show Inquiries
Hours 9am-4pm | Phone 0800 ATC TIX (282 849) | Email email@example.com
ASB Waterfront Theatre Event Inquiries
Performance updates @styleClass>
Updated Friday 25 September
ASB season of Hedwig & the Angry Inch is cancelled.
Hedwig & The Angry Inch is a major musical production for ATC that needs our entire theatre to be on sale and selling for it to work financially. With the extension of Alert Level 2 and the real possibility of further restrictions on audience sizes, the numbers just don’t work for the ASB season of Hedwig & The Angry Inch anymore. After such a difficult year we cannot risk a large financial loss from a production of such scale.
This is a devastating blow for our team at ATC, the artists who have been working to create the production, our sponsors, stakeholders and audiences. We are deeply saddened we can no longer deliver this glam-rock end of year celebration.
As you can imagine, our Box Office is fielding a tremendous volume of requests and we greatly appreciate your patience, support and understanding. Please be assured that our ticketing team will be in contact to arrange a refund, donation or exchange voucher for the value of your tickets.
COVID-19 Refund & Exchange Policy @styleClass>
- You are eligible for a refund or ticket exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance due to any of the following reasons;
a. You have COVID-19 or are awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
b. You have been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or have been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
c. You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
d. You have returned from or have been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- If you are feeling uneasy about attending an ATC performance due to COVID-19 you may exchange your tickets free of charge to an alternative performance or receive a voucher valid until December 2021. If you wish to do this you must notify the ATC ticketing team at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1 you must notify the ATC ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event ATC needs to cancel a performance due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event ATC needs to postpone a performance due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date or if the dates don’t work you will be entitled to a refund.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS INCLUDING COVID-19 CLAUSES